- PhD in Mathematics Education
- Master of Science Education in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Education in Mathematics
- Diploma in Educational Technology
- Diploma in Education Mathematics (Secondary School Level)
- In-Service Teacher Professional Development using the Community of Practice Model
- Chauraya, M. (2016). The Importance of Identity in a Professional Learning Community. In Brodie, K. (Ed.) Professional Learning Communities in South Africa. Cape Town: HSRC Press
- Chauraya, M. et.al. (2007) Mathematics Teacher Education in Zimbabwe. In Adler, J., et.al.(Eds.). MATHEMATICS TEACHER EDUCATION: TRENDS ACROSS TWELVE AFRICAN COUNTRIES. Marang Centre for Mathematics and Science Education, University of Witwatersrand: South Africa.
Articles in Journals
- Chauraya, M. (2011). Mathematics teachers’ knowledge growth in a professional learning community. (Online publication) Available from: http://directorymathsed.net/download/Chauraya.pdf
- Chauraya, M., Chabongora B, & Mhlolo, M. (2009). Motivations and Expectations of Pre-service Student Teachers Specializing in Mathematics at Two Primary Teachers Colleges in Zimbabwe. In Zimbabwe Journal of Educational Research, Vol. 21(2), pp239-254.
- Chauraya M. & Mhlolo M. (2008). An Analysis of In-Service Mathematics Teachers’ Conceptions of Problem Solving in the Subject at Midlands State University in Zimbabwe. In African Journal of Research in SMT Education, Vol. 12(1), pp. 72-83.
- Chauraya, M. (2008).Pupils’ Perceptions and their Teachers’ Awareness of Continuity in Mathematics Instruction at the Primary-Secondary Transition Phase in Gweru Urban Schools in Zimbabwe. In THE DYKE: A Journal of Midlands State University, Vol. 3(2), pp. 43-57.
- Chauraya, M. et.al. (2007) Mathematics Teacher Education in Zimbabwe. In Adler, J., et.al.(Eds.). MATHEMATICS TEACHER EDUCATION: TRENDS ACROSS TWELVE AFRICAN COUNTRIES. Marang Centre for Mathematics and Science Education, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa.
- Member of the University and Faculty Research Ethics Committees (MSU)
- Member of Senate (MSU)
- Vice-Chairperson Zimbabwe Chapter of the Southern Africa Association for Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education (SAARMSTE)