- PhD – Doctor of Philosophy in Education ,Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
- Master of Education (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Education
- Certificate in Education (Infant Education)
- Inclusive education at primary school level and in tertiary institutions
- Issues concerning early childhood development
- Children’s rights
Responsibilities In The University
- Lecturer – Psychology of Education, Psychological Foundations of Child Development, Inclusive and Special Needs Education
- Coordinator – Teaching Practice -B Ed Early Childhood Education
- Faculty representative – Work Related Learning
- Supervising dissertations at undergraduate and post graduate degree levels.
- Assistant coordinator – Diploma in Early Childhood Education -Gateway Christian College Harare.
- External assessor – Seke Teachers’ College ECD Department
- External assessor – Morgan ZINTEC College ECD Department
- External assessor – United College of Education ECD Department
- External assessor – Gaborone Universal College Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Shoko, N., Manyumwa, E., Muguwe, E. & Taruvinga, F. C. (2011). Teacher incentives: A death knell for education in Zimbabwe.
- Manyumwa, E. & Shoko, N. (2011). Teachers’ perceptions on family risk factors that aggravate child sexual abuse: A case study of Gweru urban primary schools.
- Muguwe, E., Manyumwa, E., Shoko, N., & Taruvinga F. C. (2012). Re-integration of institutionalized children into society.
- Manyumwa, E., Manyumwa, C. & Mutemeri J. (2013). Evaluating the implementation of the remedial education programme in Zimbabwe urban primary schools.
Work In Progress
- Inclusion and the psycho-social experiences of students with visual impairments in a Zimbabwe state university. (Manyumwa E.)
- A framework for the inclusion of students with visual impairments: A case of a Zimbabwe state university. (Manyumwa E.)
- Challenges faced by Grade one and two pupils in Gweru peri-urban primary schools in striving to achieve automaticity in English reading. (Manyumwa E. and Hungwe L.)
- Factors that hinder early identification of learners with disabilities in Zimbabwean primary schools. (Manyumwa E.)
- Factors hindering the realization of visually impaired students’ agency in institutions of higher learning.