1. Mr V Mutatu.
LLB Hons(UZ), LLM Candidate, MBA (MSU),LLM Candidate, UNISA Constitutional Law and Commercial Law.
2. Prof S V Mubako
LLD – Knightsbridge University, UK ,LLM – Harvard University, USA, LLM and MPhil – London School of Economics, UK, LLB and BCL – University College, Dublin, Ireland, BA History and Diploma in International Relations University of Oslo, Constitutional Law
3. Dr V G Guni
–Senior Law Lecturer in the Department of Public Law
- DPhil (Law), University of Buckingham, UK. 1996
- MPhil (Law), University of Buckingham, UK.1993
- LLM (International and Commercial Law) ), University of Buckingham, UK.1991
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education ( For Law Teachers in Further and Higher Education), University of London.1978
- Barrister-at-Law, Inns of Court School of Law and Middle Temple, London, UK.1973
- BA (Law), University of Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland.1968
4. Dr G. Manyatera
LLB (Hons), UZ, LLM , Turin, Italy, MSc (CLEF) Turin, Italy. LLD , UP Introduction to Law and Tax Law
5. Mr T Kasuso
LLB Hons (UZ), LLM Labour Law and Administrative Law
6. Ms F Chakauya
LLB (WITS), LLM (UCT) Insolvency and Telecommunications Law.
7. Dr J Tsabora
LLB (hons) UZ, LLM (UKZN), PhD Rhodes University, South Africa Law of Property and Jurisprudence
8. Dr T Madebwe
LLB (Hons)&LLM (Rhodes University) PHD, University of Strathclyde, UK.Environmental Law and International Trade Law,Postgrad Dip Finalist (Tertiary Education)(MSU).
9. Miss C Hamadziripi
LLB Hons (MSU), LLM Candidate, Stellenbosch, SA