- Master of Education in Sociology- 1999- University Of Zimbabwe
- Bachelor of Education (History and Sociology of Education) 1987- University of Zimbabwe, Harare
- Certificate in education- 1981- Mkoba Teachers College, Gweru
- DED candidate in Comparative Education(University of South Africa)
- Kusure, L.P. Mutanda, L, Mawere, D. and Dhliwayo, L. Factors influencing research productivity among lecturers in teachers colleges in Zimbabwe SAJEST 2006 Vol 1 No. 2 pp118-123.
- Mawere,D. (2010). Sociology of Education. Module. Zimbabwe Open University, Harare. (5 Units)
- Maruzani, N. Manjengwa, O. Mawere, D. Mugodzwa, T. and Matope, N. Meaning and implications of Gender Budgeting. Discussion Paper No. 115, 2011. School of Economics and finance, University of Kwa-Zulu Natal.
- Mawere, D. Gender Sensitivity among student teachers on teaching practice. Knowledge Platform Journal 2012 Vol. 1 No. 1 pp37 – 52
- Thondhlana, S. Mawere,D and Weda, Z. Factors affecting completion of research projects by students: A study of three Zimbabwe Open University regions. Zimbabwe International Journal of Open and Distance Learning. 2011 Vol 1 No. 1 pp71 -78
- Mawere, D. Chauraya, E. Matsa, W. Matope, N. Mugodzwa, T. Maruzani, N. & Mukoni,M. (2011) Introduction to Gender Studies: A Student Guide. Booklove Publishers, Gweru. (9 chapters)
- Katsinde, T. J. Mawere, D. (2012) Citizenship Education and Conflict Transformation Module. Bindura University of Science Education, Bindura. (13 Units)
- Mawere, D. Research publications as a requirement for tenure: Challenges faced by untenured lecturers in Zimbabwe. Knowledge Platform Journal. 2012 Vol. 1 No.1 pp185 203
- Mawere, D. An Evaluation of the implementation of the National Gender Policy in Teacher Education in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Asian Social Science 2013 Vol/3 No. 2 pp443 450
- Mawere,D An evaluation of the Nziramasanga Report of Inquiry into Education in Zimbabwe, 1999: The case of gender equity in Education. International Journal of Asian Social Science 2013 Vol/3 No. 5 pp 1077 1088.
- Chiromo, A.S., Mutemeri, J. & Mawere, D. Stakeholders perceptions about causes of students poor performance in secondary schools in the Lower Gweru Circuit in Zimbabwe. THE DYKE. 2013 Vol. 7 No. 1 pp 49 70.
- Mawere,D. & Chitanana, L. Globalisation and Education in Contemporary Issues in Education.College Press , Bulawayo.2014 (Book Chapter, pp 24 39.
- Mawere, D. Gender Mainstreamng in Education. In Contemporary Issues in Education. College Press , Bulawayo.2014 (Book Chapter, pp 57 72)